posted @ 12:00am, Friday 17 July 2009.
REIDIN.com INDEXFocus Turkey
June 2009 Real Estate Sector Analysis - Residential
Date: July 15, 2009
Location: Istanbul, Dubai, London
The monthly and yearly earning yields of residential real estates in 6 large cities of Turkey (Adana, Ankara, Bursa, Istanbul, Izmir and Kocaeli) for the period June 2009 were calculated by using the "monthly price/square meter median sales and rent values" compiled by REIDIN.COM and weighted according to the populations in these cities.
When the residential real estate investments and the financial investment instruments are adjusted by inflation rate according to the Consumer Price Index (CPI), it is seen that the investment instrument having the highest monthly real return is the ISE-100 Index.
When adjusted by inflation rate according to the Consumer Price Index, the residential real estate investments caused a profit to the investors in real terms in June 2009. Accordingly, the rate of profit in real terms is 0.48% in Adana, 0.41% in Ankara, 0.40% in Bursa, 0.45% in Istanbul, 0.33% in Izmir and 0.40% in Kocaeli on monthly basis.
When adjusted by inflation rate according to the Consumer Price Index (0.11%), the monthly real profit rate of investors of the Deposit Interest Rate, Gold (ingot), the Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE-100 Index) and Euro were 0.78%, 1.09%, 3.89% and 1.99% respectively, while US Dollar posted loss of 0.81%.
The residential sales prices increased 2.91% in Bursa, 2.49% in Izmir, 2.38% in Ankara, 1.53% in Kocaeli, 1.48% in Adana, and 1.28% in Istanbul.
The residential rent prices increased 0.94% in Adana, 0.64% in Izmir, 0.45% in Istanbul, 0.25% in Kocaeli and 0.21% in Bursa. Ankara was the only city that the rent prices fell 0.23% during that period.
More information is available at indexfocus.reidin.com
Currently available for Turkey only
- November 2015
- >> REIDIN Turkish Real Estate Market Overview - November 2015
- >> REIDIN Turkey Real Estate Indices: October 2015 Results
- >> REIDIN Office Rental Index showed a slown down on Istanbul's long run decrease for 2015 Q3
- >> UAE Residential Market Overview - October 2015
- >> The Invisible Hand: The Evolution of Dubai Communities
- October 2015
- >> Dubai/Abu Dhabi Residential Property Price Indices: September 2015 Results
- >> REIDIN Turkey Real Estate Confidence Index & REIDIN Turkey Real Estate Price Sentiment Index 2015 Q4
- >> Dubai: The Mystery & Variety of Mid Income Housing
- >> REIDIN Turkish Real Estate Market Overview - October 2015
- >> REIDIN Turkey Real Estate Indices: September 2015 Results