4 July 2012
REIDIN Launched Automated Location Report Module, “LocationCheck”
July 5 2012, London, Dubai, Istanbul: REIDIN, launched Real Estate Location Report Module that contains number of valuable information including rent and sale prices, price/rent ratios, detailed demographic data. The module is currently available only for Turkey. Other emerging markets to be added soon.
LocationCheck module is designed to serve different players of the sector including agents, appraisers, financial institutions, consultants. It’s a comparison tool that includes
– Rent and Sales Price Trends,
– Price/Rent Ratios,
– Detailed Demographic Info, (Total Population, Age, Maritul Status, Education, Household),
– REIDIN SED (Social-Economic Ratings),
– Current Sales and Rent Listings,
– Project Lists,
– Point of Interests (Projects, Restaurants, Transportation, Sanctuary, Tourism, School,
Sports Centers, Health Centers, Shopping Centers, Government)
– REIDIN LocationCheck can also be printed out.
REIDIN CIO Mehmet Erkek comments: “We’re happy to add such a long-waited module to our information platform. It includes number of precious proprietary data including prices that are calculated from 5 years old indices and REIDIN SED SocialEconomic Ratings. It’s a highly functional module that gives you snapshot of the requested location. Our users request more automated generated reports. We already see that REIDIN LocationCheck is among the most used module”.